Inside Sales Representative/Warehouse Coordinator
Triton Environmental is a Colorado based, environmental solutions company, dedicated to providing educated solutions for environmental concerns and civil engineering challenges. We are a one-stop, full-service distributor for the Oil & Gas, Transportation, Mining, Civil Construction, Commercial and Housing industries where environmental, geotechnical or drainage solutions are needed. Triton Environmental is a dynamic organization that excels in customer service with a team that has superior knowledge of our product lines.
We are actively searching for a full-time Inside Technical Sales Representative/Warehouse Coordinator for our Grand Junction, CO location.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Be solution oriented and design the optimal solution for our customers
- Take an assertive and fast paced approach to distribution sales activities
- Professionally represent our products and services
- Facilitate business development to include generation of leads and cultivating prospects
- Manage the day to day sales activities of the branch
- Coordinate delivery logistics to guarantee the high level of customer service expected
- Load customer vehicles or unload delivery trucks
- Manage inventory to ensure we have what our customers need when they need it
- Assist with the flow of communication needed to grow the business in the region
Qualifications for the successful candidate include:
- Two years of previous sales or warehouse experience, preferable in the Geosynthetics, Construction or Oil & Gas Industries
- Strong understanding of date entry and reporting functions utilizing QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Etc.
- Ability to wear multiple hats in order to facilitate the business at our Grand Junction branch
- Successful customer service experience
- Effective organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter who is confident and independent
- Must be detail oriented, able to multi-task and problem solve
- Class A CDL license is not required, but would be beneficial
- Ability to Support in the research of jobs for bid in Colorado and surrounding areas
Triton Environmental offers an attractive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company paid Group Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Training will be provided to the qualified candidate. Preference will be shown to candidates with education or work history in the field of environmental solutions.