Estimator/Inside Sales Representative
Triton Environmental is a full line, dynamic organization that exceeds at customer service in the fast-paced construction and reclamation industries. Most of our clients are longstanding customers who prefer a relationship with a vendor that has knowledge of their account, knows the materials they order and how they like to do business. Triton employees build relationships with their clients by providing unmatched customer service and superior knowledge of our product lines. We are a one stop, full-service distributor of materials that are used in Oil and Gas, Civil Construction, Reclamation, Commercial and residential Construction or any Construction project in need of a solution for the Geotechnical or Environmental challenges.
We are actively searching for a full-time Estimator/Inside Sales Representative for our Dove Valley office in Englewood, CO. The overall expectation of the Estimator is to design and offer the optimal solution to the customer and calls for an assertive and fast paced approach for the distribution (sales) activities. This position requires a highly motivated individual who will be responsible to professionally represent our products and services, generate leads, issue estimates and cultivate prospects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare project estimates by gathering specifications, plan sets and related documents.
- Proactive follow up on bid projects with communication to team.
- Support outside sales staff including gathering information, assist in providing pricing and product information to clients.
- Process sales orders including arranging timely delivery to best fit the customer’s needs.
- The successful candidate must enjoy working with numbers, possess the ability to follow up and close a sale and have outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and master technical knowledge of construction and environmental products and provide education to the client on their applications.
- Cultivate and maintain professional working relationships internally, with customers and vendors.
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company. This person will be an active member of the team and fill in as needed, taking a dynamic approach to serving our customers and finding solutions.
- Proactive sales and be comfortable and efficient at prospecting for new clients and opportunities as well as growing existing accounts.
- Must utilize excellent communication skills, adept time management, and proficient organizational skills to successfully manage accounts and maintain inner office processes with the utmost level of accuracy.
Qualifications for the successful candidate include:
- Two years of previous Customer Service/Sales experience is desired, preferable in the Construction, Geosynthetics, Landscape or Oil and Gas Industries.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, detailed oriented, multi-tasker, problem solver, independent and confident.
- Must thrive and find enjoyment in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent computer knowledge including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn and master technical construction and environmental applications to utilize a consultive sales approach.
Triton Environmental offers an attractive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company paid Group Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays