Central Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for the distribution and sales of Triton Environmental products and services throughout the Central region. The RSM will typically manage and support the various sales teams in their region, ensuring that they reach their sales targets and remain motivated. The RSM will meet with senior management to decide on sales budgets, sales strategies, regional sales targets, and pricing.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and will be able to adapt to a fast paced, ever changing industry. You will be able to identify opportunities and provide solutions utilizing Tritons concepts and products to develop creative ways to improve our client’s ability to be successful.
We are actively searching for a full-time Central Regional Sales Manager for our Dallas, TX Metroplex location.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop a successful sales team by providing hands on leadership and coaching to help drive the sales team to success.
- Provide educated solutions for our client’s environmental issues using Tritons product line.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and current vendors.
- Negotiate pricing and delivery of products on a per project basis.
- Educate engineers and specifiers through office/site visits and seminars.
- Attend conferences and trade shows to develop opportunities for expansion of product lines, customers, or other future markets.
- Contribute to the development of this office by providing insight for the development of operational plans, structure, and ideas for streamlining Triton’s operations.
- Assist Operations with inventory and inventory levels needed for each location in the territory to ensure proper stocking levels.
- Assist in all business development including marketing, literature, and advertising
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Qualifications for the successful candidate include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in development of a sales team and providing technical sales solutions
- Experience in the construction and civil engineering industries
- Demonstrated communication and team building experience
- Strong consultative selling skills and experience with development of sales and operational strategies
Triton Environmental offers an attractive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company paid Group Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays