Our distribution facility located in Pittsburgh, PA is seeking a Warehouse Manager. The Warehouse Manager will be tasked with motivating the warehouse staff, maintaining and coordinating the delivery system, as well as overseeing organization and inventory system in both the yard and the warehouse. This position must effectively utilize equipment to properly organize the warehouse, load and unload deliveries and assist in deliveries in the tri-state area. The Warehouse Manager is responsible for safety and compliance within the warehouse and transportation departments. This includes maintaining the warehouse within fire codes, maintaining DOT files for the drivers and knowledge of FMSCA rules. There is possibility of added duties with proven success in this role and advancement within the company.
- Reliable and accountable
- Proven leadership
- Excel in a Team Environment
- Ability to self-motivate and work without direct supervision
- High attention to detail and thrives in a busy environment
- Effective organizational and problem solving skills a must
- Efficient and accurate inventory control
- Tracking inbound and outbound freight for orders
- Clean driving record with current CDL-A or willingness to get one
- Lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly; 80 pounds occasionally
- Knowledge of purchasing and receiving product a plus
Education and Knowledge
- Training will be provided to qualified candidate.
- Preference will be shown to candidates with education or work history in the field of environmental solutions.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Up to 2 weeks paid vacation in the first year
- 9 paid holidays off per year
- Home everyday, weekends off