Inside Sales Specialist
Triton Environmental is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist for our facility located in Commerce City, CO and Pittsburgh, PA. We are a one stop, full-service distributor for the Oil and Gas, Transportation, Commercial, and Residential Industries where environmental, geotechnical or drainage solutions are needed.
The overall expectations of the Inside Sales Specialist is to design and offer the optimal solution to the customer and calls for an assertive and fast paced approach for the distribution (sales) activities. This position requires a highly motivated individual who will be responsible to professionally represent our products and services, generate leads and cultivate prospects. This position generates revenue by researching sales opportunities and providing estimates on bids, soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements and developing customer accounts.
- Strong understanding of computers; data entry and report functions utilizing QuickBooks, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, detail oriented, multi-tasker, problem solver, independent and confident.
- Through researching bid sites and telephone/e-mail requests, this person will recommend, prepare and submit all components for timely and accurate product, technical solutions and pricing information for quotes, bids and sales orders.
- Process sales orders including arranging timely delivery to best fit the customer's needs.
- Will organize paperwork and communicate with other Triton offices as needed.
- Technical product knowledge of Triton's products is essential in preparing educated solutions for our clients.
- Call on potential new customers to introduce our company as well as maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Will need to utilize excellent communication skills, adept time management and proficient organizational skills to successfully manage accounts and maintain inner office processes with the utmost level of quality.
- Cultivate and maintain professional working relationships internally with customers and vendors.
- Willing to assist in all aspects of sales to guarantee the level of customer service at which Triton excels.
- Must thrive and find enjoyment in a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will be resourceful, enjoy working with numbers, be detail oriented and possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Two years of previous sales experience is needed, preferably in the Geosynthetics, Construction or Oil and Gas industries.
Training will be provided to qualified candidates. Preference will be shown to candidates with education or work history in the field of environmental solutions. To apply, submit your resume with detailed skills and related experience to email@example.com
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org