The Office Manager’s primary responsibility is to direct day-to-day activities at Triton Environmental, at all branches, in order to deliver outstanding customer service while demonstrating strong leadership skills and managing all administrative and operational processes.
Hands-on, self-starter who is disciplined and detail orientated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team that requires a highly accurate and timely work product
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent listening, written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- This position is responsible for the supervision/oversight of all administrative functions and personnel.
Primary Responsibilities: Leadership
- Hire, train and develop staff to ensure all functions are performed competently and efficiently
- Set clear expectations for performance and evaluate results
- Manage and coach team members for success and empower to make good business decisions
- Engage in staff activities and hold staff accountable for delivering results
- Create a professional workplace and model acceptable behavior
The Accounting function includes the following responsibilities:
- Order Entry & Invoicing – Process large volume of orders and facilitate the order process. Work closely with the sales team to ensure accuracy of the orders before invoicing.
- Collections – Monitor aging of accounts receivable and initiate collections. The collections process is relationship driven and very customer service oriented. Communicate professionally through email and on the phone when speaking with clients.
- Credit Review & Policy – Utilize processes to perform credit reviews for new customers. Create and document a policy for credit requirements and approvals.
- Cross-functional Communication – Work closely with many departments, including Sales, Customer Service, and Operations.
- Process Improvement – Continually look for ways to create efficiencies in the process and take the initiative to make the change.
- Purchasing and Billing- Will conduct and help facilitate the purchasing and the billing for the all branches
Ensures accuracy of payroll. Including vacation, sick and personal leave time logs, wage and salary information, garnishments and all other information relative to payroll and associated records.
Maintains personnel files to ensure proper documentation is obtained at time of hiring as well as during term of employment. Administration of all workers’ compensation claims. Responsible for initial report to insurance company and oversight of claims to ensure management is informed of status of all open claims on a regular and consistent basis.
Primary responsibility for issuance and tracking of company credit cards to employees. Immediately notifies management of any suspected abuse of credit cards by employees.
Assist with answering business telephone lines as needed.
Assist with ordering office, kitchen and computer supplies as needed.
- Maintain an efficient, clean and organized branch
- Confirm that customers are receiving materials on time and to their expectations
- Follow operations workflow procedures from order through delivery and returns through invoicing
- Confirm compliance with all company state and federal policies and procedures
- Ensure excellent customer experience through each key touch point
- Deliver exemplary service and quality products
- Monitor and lead proactive customer satisfaction efforts
- Partner with other departments as internal customers to achieve goals
- Resolve any discrepancies that impact customer satisfaction
To apply, submit your resume with detailed skills and related experience to email@example.com
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org